Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#155 Winner and Top 5

Thank you for joining us in Challenge #55 Anything Goes + A Sentiment

All of the entries were gorgeous!


The winner of the challenge is.....

#24 Laine
DT Comments:  This is gorgeous. beautifully colored and great composition. Simply stunning!

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. You have 2 weeks to email me with winner of Challenge #155 in the subject line 
so I can send you information on how to claim your prize.

Top 5 in no particular order

#80 Jackie
DT Comments: Awesome color choice and we love the background

#198 Sue Kment
DT Comments: Lovely CAS design.  The sentiment is wonderful.


#211 Lou Sims
DT Comments: Beautifully designed.  The tag is a great touch

#72 Kathie
DT Comments: Beautiful card!  gorgeous colors, Love all the flowers she added and the fancy inside of the card.

#28 Deonna B
DT Comments:Beautiful layout, colors and design papers used.  Lovely focal point (flowers) in a great frame/window using Vellum 3D technique.

Congrats!  
We hope you join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi everyone thank you for choosing my card #72 in your Top 5 such a privilege I'll display my Top 5 badge on my blog with pride.

Hugs
Kathie
http://Kathiezkardz.blogspot.com/

Deonna B said...

thank you for choosing my card to be in the top 3. It's a great honor.

Laine said...

So delighted that my card was picked as winner. Thank you so much.
Laine
xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite!