Thursday, December 27, 2012

Any Sentiment - inspiration


Click here to enter the current challenge.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We are full of goodies over here - I am sure I am twice the size now! I won't be able to reach passed my belly to get to my crafting!

Welcome to the second week of our challenge.  Just a reminder...this is a nice easy one to get us over Christmas, and its to use ANY SENTIMENT on your project.


Here are the gorgeous creations of Team B...







Sandra from Crea-Sandra



Just a little update on the DT call...all successful peeps have been contacted - I have to say, it was very, very close for a couple of people and we would have taken more if we could have done!  Thanks so much to those who tried out - whether you got in this time or not. Please, if you didn't get in this time, don't feel bad - we try to have a balanced team stylewise and sometimes we just have too many people with the same style! :) 
 
We will hopefully, be unveiling the new DT next week - we are just waiting to hear back from a few people.  Please, if you entered, check your emails and blogs, in case there is a message for you!

This challenge will run until Tuesday, Jan 1st.  Good Luck!

1 comment:

valou250809 said...

Hi, I received your comment on my blog. I answered you via your e-mail, but I do not know if you received it. Could you confirm me please? Thank you very much.